Hey Bruce check it out

Larry: Looks like someone already grabbed it. The posting is down. What was it?

BTW: I am going to the Vikings @ Packers game tomorrow night...Yeeeeehawww.

Go Pack! (though my wife thinks otherwise LOL) It was a nice Genesis 2 burner. Fantastic shape for $35

Oh, I saw that one. I am not too hot on the two burners. They are not as popular for resale. But it did look like it was in good shape and it had some decent looking CI grates.

My wife is still a little upset I sols the one I had to my buddy for his son. BTW his son loves it still.

Yah, I actually have one that had used a few times for my personal use. It isn't in good enough shape to rehab, but still worked fine. All the internals were workable too. I actually took that one with me up to northern Wisconsin to a cabin for a trip last fall. They are great grills for just a few people and small cooks. I sold one or two last summer, but found that I had to keep the price down quite a bit lower than the three burners to get them to move. And, when you get right down to it, the cost of parts and the time to clean them up and rehab them isn't much different than a three burner.

I am not sure what I will wind up doing with that two burner. Like I said, it works fine, but isn't a good rehab candidate.

Back