I haven't posted in awhile, here's a random few cooks.

JeffG

TVWBB Emerald Member
It should have said..Here's a few random cooks above, but the cold medicine is working overtime;)

Enjoy.

Performer Heaven, and WSM.

02BhJXdl.jpg

Some chops and sides.

xmZiyfp.jpg

With the recent fires in California, this says it all.
xWD4QGfh.jpg

Some Vortex wings getting there.

Have to have some cold beer, Sublime beer is pretty tasty.

TB8Zjt4h.jpg

High Heat Ribs

Some steaks on the gasser.

Let go my EGGO Burger. Burger, egg, bacon, maple syrup all on a thick sliced EGGO, with Portobello mushroom ravioli, pesto sauce, and a side of bacon

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Couple of observations first.

1. I think you have room for a couple more performers in your grilling area.

2. Love your smoke wood shot. I'm surprised you can even light a grill in your area right now. Hope that Thomas monster isn't anywhere near you!

All your cooks look top notch Jeff. Really like your Eggo Burger. I see Bob C. is rubbing off on you!

Thanks Cliff.

Lol, no more room for SS Performers, i love my combo, but there is a gasser just a few feet away.

Really like your Eggo Burger. I see Bob C. is rubbing off on you <<<< I think your right:D

Thank God I am no where near any of the fires.

Last edited:
Wow Jeff, some nice cooks there. The Eggo burger I knew would get Bob's attention. I settled out of court on an infringement case involving a McBob :rolleyes:
But today I'm stealing his Peanut butter and banana with bacon McBob, hope he doesn't catch me.

Last edited:
Bob C's lawyer will be contacting Jeff's lawyer about copyright infringements! :p
Everything looks super tasty Mr G!
ps, you might want to clean that SJ before its next usage. :)

Lol Bob, keep on creating some of those one of a kind cooks.

Wow Jeff, some nice cooks there. The Eggo burger I knew would get Bob's attention. I settled out of court on an infringement case involving a McBob :rolleyes:
But today I'm stealing his Peanut butter and banana with bacon McBob, hope he doesn't catch me.

Thanks Rich, ill be looking at your thread next,

Jeff, very creative cooks you have been doing there! How do you handle having that many grills? It would take me all afternoon just to figure out which one to light up...

Regards,

John

Jeff, very creative cooks you have been doing there! How do you handle having that many grills? It would take me all afternoon just to figure out which one to light up...

Regards,

John

It takes some calculating, but iv cooked Baby back ribs, Vortex chicken wings, and a pizza using all three SS Performers, and got them all done at the same time.
A few beers and a few friends were on hand if i needed some help.

Back