Weber -Vieluxe 44 inch NG stainless steel grill

Wow, those are top drawer...Someone with NG and a willingness to track down some parts would have one awesome grill. I did a little research on this previously and I believe the igniters for the old Summit will work on this. They can still be found but the Vieluxe one is non-existent. Parts would be the one big question mark.

Geeez Edgar, that is the prettiest Vieluxe I have ever seen. I don't know a lot of specifics about them other than how hard it is to get parts. Is that thing complete and fully functional?

Why are there three knobs in front of the two side burners?

Is that your personal grill or did you buy it and rehab it?

That is what the Summit SHOULD have been all along. If you look carefully you can tell the design if the 1st gen Summit came directly from that grill

Geeez Edgar, that is the prettiest Vieluxe I have ever seen. I don't know a lot of specifics about them other than how hard it is to get parts. Is that thing complete and fully functional?

Why are there three knobs in front of the two side burners?

Is that your personal grill or did you buy it and rehab it?

In the trio of knobs on the right end of the control panel in front of the dual side burners, the left-most knob is for the rotisserie burner.

It is missing the igniter for the side burners. I'm guessing that might be unobtanium. Perhaps an igniter from another model could be adapted to fit.

Edit: it looks like he rigged up an igniter below the right end of the control panel.

I’m working on getting one for free.They thought they had the old 2000 summit but it’s the 56 inch the Vieluxe. Only info I have is that the side burner isn’t working. All I have is a text picture on my phone. Trying to focus in on the igniters and it looks like somethings sticking out of the top of them. From my other post you guys know I’m working on restoring 2000ish summits 450/650. So if I take this on as a challenge,their parents have another one which I hope I can also get. Perhaps I can make one functional out of two because I know the parts are just not there.It’s like owning an old jaguar,you better have two just for spare parts. I’ll re-post when I get this.

Back