No BBQ just Soup

Way to go Kemper, that's great! Soup looks fantastic too. Wishing you a fast successful finish to your weight loss.

Congrats on the hard work of losing weight!

I cut back myself after Thanksgiving Day (morning) when I hit 241. This morning I was at 229. :)

I walk 3 miles daily. I workout at the gym 3 days a week. I eat 1500 calories a day. Eliminated sugar, fried food, fast food, pasta, bread, sodas & alcohol. Lean meats & veggies & salads. I eat fish once a week but don’t like it much. It’s a lifestyle change for a guy who loves his BBQ

I walk 3 miles daily. I workout at the gym 3 days a week. I eat 1500 calories a day. Eliminated sugar, fried food, fast food, pasta, bread, sodas & alcohol. Lean meats & veggies & salads. I eat fish once a week but don’t like it much. It’s a lifestyle change for a guy who loves his BBQ

How do you feel? Much better? I love the feeling when I'm getting healthier......I seem to be going the wrong direction but I keep trying to gain some traction.

That is awesome Kemper. Outstanding and congrats for doing a fantastic job. Hope the last 30 comes off fast and easy. Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year.

The morning I graduated from high school, we drove to my grandmother's house and she made her hamburger soup for lunch. Ground round, sweet-ish tomato base with frozen mixed vegetables. I loved it. She raised a family through the Depression and had the most delicious, low-$ recipes. My all-time favorite, though, was her creamed bologna on toast. She cut up chub bologna and make a white sauce. That on buttered bread. Amazing. What a lady she was.

The morning I graduated from high school, we drove to my grandmother's house and she made her hamburger soup for lunch. Ground round, sweet-ish tomato base with frozen mixed vegetables. I loved it. She raised a family through the Depression and had the most delicious, low-$ recipes. My all-time favorite, though, was her creamed bologna on toast. She cut up chub bologna and make a white sauce. That on buttered bread. Amazing. What a lady she was.
Great Story Monty

Back