Flickr

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Anyone else having problems with Flickr? When I copy the picture in Flickr it won't post to the forum. I hit paste and nothing.

Last edited:
It looks like it works ok for me.

It was working fine for me until yesterday. I can download and it loads into photostream okay and when I click on the picture it loads okay and also when I pick picture size that works. But when I hit copy and come to the forum to load it nothing appears when I hit paste in the picture box. I even tried some pictures I have already posted and they wont copy either.
But I can copy from word to the forum without any problems.
I'm about to give up with posting threads.

Last edited:
Have you tried right clicking the pic & selecting "copy image address"? I don't use flicker, but it works with imgur.

On my flickr there's a little bent arrow icon to "share" the photo and when you click that, you get some options. Select BBcode ( for "Bulletin Board code") and just copy that and paste it where you want in your TVWBB post. I have tried some of the other options and they don't work.

Jeff

I have the same experience as Jeff. Getting pictures from Flickr to load on various web sites or even within email can be a real pain. I always have to figure out which format to use and then edit a bunch of junk out of the code Flickr provides.

If you simply copy/paste I think it's going to try to copy the photo itself, which you can't just paste into most web sites. You have to paste the link to the photo, not the photo itself.

There is photo-stream and also camera roll. Pics I wan't to right click on and Copy Image address need to be loaded to camera roll, otherwise if I right click in photo-stream it just zooms in or out.

36623480223_20afdd20bd_c.jpg

It's been awhile but it still works on some recent venison ribs:)

Tim

This what I was using until it went south on me

Get a direct URL to it

Click a photo to open it.
Click the Download icon .
Click View all sizes.
Click on the size you want to see.
Right-click the image.
Select Copy Image Location or Copy Image URL (text may vary per browser)

Back