WSM 18.5 with DigiQ

JButze

Just pulled the trigger on a new WSM 18.5 with a DigiQ controller.....Lots of thought about the 18.5 or 22. Went with the 18.5- hopefully I don't regret my decision. This site is fantastic- THANK YOU ALL!

Congrats! You may want bigger later on but you probably won't regret getting the 18.5. That was the size I got first and I never regretted it. Have fun. :wsm:

If you like the 18 then you'll probably end up getting a 22.5 also. IMO, the 14 and 18 are just gateway smokers...:)

The last time I checked the Guinness Book of Records...NO MAN had ever said: "I wish I had purchased the smaller one." :rolleyes:

NO MAN had ever said: "I wish I had purchased the smaller one."

Until man buys the biggest one first, lol. I'm extremely fond of my 18; I think I've had the 22 out only once this year (but, no, I wouldn't want to be without it). I wouldn't be surprised if I don't unload the 14 one of these days but I know many embrace it quite well and that challenges me to want to try and do more with it.

This is the exact same combo I have and I wouldn’t trade it in for anything. Did 3 pork butts a few weeks ago and I stayed at 225 for 15 hours straight without lifting a finger.

Back