Telepathic Dog

Clint

TVWBB Olympian
23844903_10155306278369353_8848268806146711651_n.jpg

That's funny, we just got a new dinning room table with a glass top and Whitney thinks that is the slickest thing, she can lay on the floor next to the table and look up at us when we eat.

Not to stifle the humor, but years ago my brother had a dog that would never leave anyone alone when they had food. He was relentless Except with me. Everyone else at some time had given the dog something off their plate. I had never given him so much as a crumb of anything from my plate. He'd hang about at my feet when I'd be making something in the kitchen, just in case something accidentally fell, but as soon as I plated the food and moved to the table he completely lost interest. He wouldn't even sit there under the table waiting for scraps because he knew it wasn't going to happen. It was such a stark contrast of his behavior toward me versus literally everyone else. Smart dog. Stupid people. I should add I wasn't completely heartless with food for the dog. I did give him what I didn't finish but I always put it in his bowl.

Back