1992 Weber Australia Product Brochure

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a 1992 Weber Australia product brochure showing a full line of charcoal grills, gas grills, portable grills, and accessories.

Thanks to Stephen Rogers for sharing this brochure.

1992 Weber Australia Product Brochure

qujY7K4.jpg
rZvoFOG.jpg
Q4HBHii.jpg
FeE7YAm.jpg

I love the pics of the Weber Flat-Top, and the added info.:)
Seen them occasionally pop up here, and we always had some good conversation on it.

Tim

Great catalog! The part where they extoll their Made in USA virtue is kind of sad when you look at things today. I also wish Weber showed as much interest in rust prevention as your catalog reflects from back then:mad:. Wonderful memories that give encouragement to saving classic old Weber’s.

I would love to have a chance to cook on one of those flat tops:cool:!!!!

I would love to have a chance to cook on one of those flat tops:cool:!!!!

Hi Jon, The FTs are basically a Summit without a lid. so to get the full FT experience, just cook with the lid up.........

Hi Jon, The FTs are basically a Summit without a lid. so to get the full FT experience, just cook with the lid up.........

Thanks, Stephen! I didn't even notice that:confused: That is so cool. I may have to add that to my dream list, because while I have never seen the flat top, the old Summits like that do occasionally come available. I will at least dream! Thanks again for sharing a great catalog!

Jon

Back