ThermoWorks

Jerry Walker

Hi just wanted to post a short review and Link to my #ThermoWorks chef alarm. First off why don't you say that I have several thermoworks products and have been generally happy. This chefalarm has been kept inside and the case and used very sparingly and is under warranty as you can see from the video it has a defect a short in it that will not allow it to be stood upright before shutting off. Thermoworks wants me to send it back at my expense and let them analyze it to decide if they want to repair it. I am sorry but that is not what I called the customer service they should send me a new not repaired unit out ASAP that would be good customer service and service that have encountered at many other retailers in the past. https://youtu.be/XXmdpqkYF1Y

This is obviously a defect in the cable that connects the top to the keypad. This type of thing is fairly common with laptops as they age. Same basic problem, though in your case, given the age of the unit, it seems an obvious defect, not wear and tear.

I would send ThermoWorks another email with a link to your video and see what they say.

Back