what to buy for your kids this Christmas?

Lena Maltsoft

So, the everlasting question; what to buy for your kids this Christmas? I have two sons, one is 7 and other 10. Let me hear what are you going to buy, you might help me with your ideas.

Ok, if you insist on buying gifts, buy a lot of small gifts. Kids love opening things. And the weirder the better.

Last edited:
A red rider bb gun is always a popular choice. At those ages? Something durable :) maybe a nerf gun or wind up helicopter or water rocket. RC cars but have to be careful with some of the newer battery types, could burn the house down.

A trampoline?

All four of my Son's are adults now, but I liked to do model cars or scientific models with them. Trains or Ho cars are also cool and the ever popular bicycle.
Bought plenty of basketball hoops, goalie nets, t-ball etc. They had they're share of Nintendo games but I would rather have them get off the couch and go play.
Seems a lot of the old retro stuff is coming back in popularity.

Tim

Buy them each a Syma X5c-1 quadcopter. They are great fun, tough and durable while they are
learning to fly. Get a few extra batteries as well.

Buy them each a Syma X5c-1 quadcopter. They are great fun, tough and durable while they are
learning to fly. Get a few extra batteries as well.

I've had one for a few years now and its still fun to fly.

DPsCBn8U8AAP4qv.jpg

You know, this picture isn't bad at all! :D I got my boys a foosball table last year for their birthdays and they loved it. Yes, birthday because they are both born on July 15th but different year. I have no idea how I did that.
Anyway, they are still playing foosball all the time in the basement but yesterday, I noticed that the ball is louder than other days. I mean I could hear it all across the house. So, I went to see what it is going on and I realized that they are playing with the ping pong ball because they managed to loose all the balls. So, I will get them a bucket filled with foosball table balls because this noise is really annoying!

Back