Thermoworks Pro Series Back on Sale -11/15

Sweet! Thanks for looking out. I was just wondering when they'd be on sale again.

For those that have them, what is the offset we need to put in for the webui? My maverick probes are like 7 degrees off!

All the probes (ThermoWorks, ET72/73, ET-732) should be about 0-1 degree offset. Usually if there is more than 1 degree difference, there's something else wrong like the probes aren't actually the right kind or there's noise or current leakage through the shield to ground. At some point the offset is actually going to be removed from the webui because of this (a single 1-point offset can't compensate for a second order logarithmic curve change).

That said, the ThermoWorks coefficients were calibrated using a lab grade correlation device so they should be very accurate.

Just want to give a shout-out to the ThermoWorks folks. One of my Pro-Series® High Temp Cooking Probes purchased less than six months ago stopped working. They carry a six month warranty and without hesitation, the tech support rep offered to send me out a replacement. Excellent customer service!

These are still on sale. Which one should I get for the heatermeter? My probes are cheap and the offset that I have to use is HUGE!

Back