Stainless Steel Hardware - where to get and what sizes?

Kev N T

Hello,

I have a Weber Go Anywhere that I'm hoping to pick up some stainless steel bolts and washers for.

I see that some members have picked up the right sizes in the past.

My local hardware store has a limited selection and I wasn't able to find the right size or lengths. If someone knows the right sizes for the Weber handle screws/washers and where I can order stainless steel ones, please let me know!

Umm, the only thing that is replaceable is the 4 washers fir the legs. Unfortunately, most ss and regular washers are made in china. This becomes an issue because they are not sized to actual sizes. So the washers you get in the stores will be sloppy. I think it is 1/4 in washers but I will check for sure friday. By your description, the handle has come loose from the spot weld ?

Ok, I'm a dummy. Forgot that the new ones come with bolted on handles. Have not looked closely at one but will. I would assume 1/4 in bolts are used. Again, I will check at my orchard supply store as their nut and bolt collection is extensive. And they have webers for me to disassemble !

I don't know is Fastenal has any stores in Canada, but if you can find one I'd be shocked if they couldn't help you out.

Back