Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Briner

TVWBB Fan

The Briner

I think I've read someone comment about The Briner here. Does anyone happen to know of a cooler into which the 22 qt. will fit? Its dimensions are 15.75" tall X 12.5" diameter. Thanks. https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...PRX9MO/tvwb-20

Depth will be your issue. This site may help, it provides inside dimensions for selling a cooler liner. Looks like Igloo 60 Qt. Ice Cube Roller Cooler might do the trick, $25.

https://allinliner.com/pages/cooler-...sizing-chart-2

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...VQ9PU2/tvwb-20

TVWBB Fan
    Great site; thank you!

Looks interesting, shows as unavailable now.
    Fletch, what’s the pricing like on this?
    I got a nice bucket from my favorite bakery which fits in the bottom of my fridge(if it’s not overstocked) but, there’s always room for improvement! And a reason for ONE MORE COOLER!
    My wife would make me live in the cooler, I’ve got 10+ now!
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

TVWBB Fan
    I had it in my cart for months, pondered it again over the weekend and it was still available, then decided to order it yesterday but it wasn't unavailable, lol. So I ordered it from www.thebriner.com at $44.90 plus shipping. I don't remember Amazon's exact price but it was $40+. This was for the combo; you can get either/or for less (Cabela's has them I see). With two teenagers plus extras for Thanksgiving there's no way that would fit in our fridge, so I also ordered the Igloo Ice Cube. That will make cooler #4 dedicated to smokes.

Also is sold at Cabela's.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/THE-B...8.uts?slotId=0

22qt - 26.39 (as of today - sale price)
    8 qt - 21.99 (ditto)
    Haz
    MiniWSM -

I believe you, fridge space does become premium real estate around holidays! Next weekend, after I get things cleaned up from Thanksgiving, I will have to start baking! I’m cutting down that list a little but, it will still be at least three batches of sugar cookies, and a like number of toffee bars, the sixteen batches of Chex mix will be the following week!
    Better see if costc has a deal on Chex, pretzels and nuts!
    Good cooking folks!
    Distinguebant Sed, Ignoret In Particulari!
    "If brains was lard, that boy couldn't grease too big a skillet!" J. D. Clampett

I've got the 22 and the 8 quart Briners. You're really going to enjoy them. That locking lid that eliminates food from floating to the surface is really nice. I have a 45 Qt. Pelican Cooler that I'd gotten before the Briners and the 22 will not fit, either width or depth. It's OK though, I just remove a rack in our garage fridge and it fits fine. Good luck!
    Weber OTG 26.3/4" Kettle, Weber Silver 22 1/2 " Kettle (2), Blue Performer, Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe (49er Edition), WSM 22 1/2 ", WSM 18 1/2, WSM 14 1/2"

TVWBB Gold Member Dustin Dorsey's Avatar
    That is a cool product and one I've thought about buying as well. I'll probably stick with the 5 gallon bucket I have though for this year.
    22.5 WSM, 22.5 OTS, Smokey Joe, Genesis 1000, Smokenator 1000, Old Country Pecos, Thermapen, Smoke, Maverick ET-732, Igrill 2

TVWBB Fan
    Cliff - I think it was your rotisserie turkey breast from earlier this summer that turned me on to the Briner

Dustin - this was an expensive bucket for me; probably next month I'll wish I had waited too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast