I finally got lucky!

Felix N.

TVWBB Member
After more than a year of constantly looking for a Weber 26er...I finally was able to buy this 2010 AD for the asking price... $90.00. After a lot of TLC and cleaning it's looking like this. No, it's not new but it looks very good! When I purchased it one of the legs sockets had a weld separated so I called Weber and they sent me a new bowl! I got into Weber's about 1 1/2 years ago when all I had was a SJ...today I have 2 22's, SJ, JJ, gen 2 performer, and 18" a 2003 Genesis Gold and now this 26er. All of the other grills I purchased used and restored them....but I never got a chance of buying a used 26e, these grills just dont come up...until now. I was happy to pay full price...I'm really looking forward to using this beast!
fcj631G.jpg

yo8EprL.jpg

That is a beauty, and I think a great deal! Hope you can fill it up with ribs sometime soon!

Last edited:
Gave it a try today with ribs...great results! Cooks like a 22" ...love the extra space. ...it's a winner!

D7cNKYs.jpg

Looks great:p! I hope I can get one of those. The larger size obviously makes it perfect for ribs. Thanks for posting and making us all hungry;)

I would have bought that in a second. Where are they when I am looking...???

Not very many 26" kettle for sale on the used market, consider yourself lucky.

Back