Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Summit in the yard.

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Tofte View Post
    I totally agree! Every one of those grills is necessary. Now if i can convince my sweet wife that mine are, too!
    I got my wife interested in grilling then smoking, she uses every one of our grills and smokers. She also has her own forum account under Barb D. We have a lot of fun doing cooks together usually one does the main course and the other does the sides.
    I have the green light to get one more grill a red head 22 kettle to go with my red head genesis 1000, then I'm pretty sure that green light will turn red and I'm fine with that.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

Rich you have my 2 favorite grills. The newer genesis with the copper lid and trim. And an older redhead genesis. Both are beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B Atlanta View Post
    So Kevin I had followed Chris's instructions for Imgur so never had a problem so with this extension say I have an picture on my computer will chrome with that extension as to upload the photo you want?
    Yes
    right click on ANY photo, hosted anywhere... and it will be hosted in your imgur account.

It apparently, copies ANY photo you right click on, regardless of the current location/source.... it is and pastes it in your imgur account and makes the web link, instantly

TVWBB Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Dahl View Post
    I got my wife interested in grilling then smoking, she uses every one of our grills and smokers. She also has her own forum account under Barb D. We have a lot of fun doing cooks together usually one does the main course and the other does the sides.
    I have the green light to get one more grill a red head 22 kettle to go with my red head genesis 1000, then I'm pretty sure that green light will turn red and I'm fine with that.
    Available to buy
    https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/o...dition-grill-1

along with Special T-Shirt

https://www.weber.com/US/en/accessor...dition-t-shirt
    Weber 22.5 Kettle Premium Weber Genesis S-320 - Weber Genesis Silver B - Weber 26.5 Kettle Premium

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian Rich Dahl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiku View Post
    I've seen that beauty, but two things are stopping me, one is I am going to convert the black kettle I have my propane conversion kit in (first picture second one up on the right) Going to move it to the red head and make the black one a charcoal grill again. The conversions will only work with the silver series. So I have to find a good used red head silver somewhere.
    Last edited by Rich Dahl; 11-03-2017 at 12:47 PM.
    "Rescuing just one dog won't change the world, but it surely will change the world for that one dog."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12