Another Summit in the yard.

KevinRH

Just bought another Summit... I am in trouble.
Could not pass it up. 190 with 2 full propane tanks.
One or 2 tiny spots of rust and a few rust bolts/screws to be replaced.

I have to stay off CL for a while.

I need to sell these others asap :)

- A refurbed Genesis Silver with new heavy stainless flavor bars and new burners and new paint....
- A parts only Genesis Silver
- A very nice older Summit with lots of stainless, except the hood... ugh - no side burner - HEAVY solid stainless grates
- A 2005ish?? Summit - stainless hood and dual flip up side tables...and side burner...electronic start... grates from the old one seem to fit on the new Summit ...I Will keep this one !

Sorry for the crappy pic

AF1QipPQ241gSQYcE-CigupOHsZAyLniC8ZHu1iIZSA3

HoO5N25.jpg

vFwvYsa.jpg

Last edited:
Kevin,
You are right! You have the fever. Hopefully you are either not married or have an understanding wife. Mine already knows I am crazy and reminds me frequently

Kevin can't see the photo's use Imgur really would love to see it.

I have Google Photos hold all my pics.. but they stopped putting the *.jpg links to the pics and most sites will not recognize the non *.jpg link as an image.

BUT
THANKS For the IMGUR tip !!
Fixed first post.... that is so easy... there is a chrome plug in that will let you click on ANY pic ANY where and then rehost it under your imgur account.
Get the imgur *.jpg link and boom... PIC in the thread !

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/imgur-uploader/lcpkicdemehhmkjolekhlglljnkggfcf?hl=en

thanks again
Kevin

Last edited:
I have Google Photos hold all my pics.. but they stopped putting the *.jpg links to the pics and most sites will not recognize the non *.jpg link as an image.

BUT
THANKS For the IMGUR tip !!
Fixed first post.... that is so easy... there is a chrome plug in that will let you click on ANY pic ANY where and then rehost it under your imgur account.
Get the imgur *.jpg link and boom... PIC in the thread !

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/imgur-uploader/lcpkicdemehhmkjolekhlglljnkggfcf?hl=en

thanks again
Kevin

So Kevin I had followed Chris's instructions for Imgur so never had a problem so with this extension say I have an picture on my computer will chrome with that extension as to upload the photo you want?

I totally agree:eek:! Every one of those grills is necessary. Now if i can convince my sweet wife that mine are, too!:summite470::redgenesis1::weberq:

I got my wife interested in grilling then smoking, she uses every one of our grills and smokers. She also has her own forum account under Barb D. We have a lot of fun doing cooks together usually one does the main course and the other does the sides.
I have the green light to get one more grill a red head 22 kettle to go with my red head genesis 1000, then I'm pretty sure that green light will turn red and I'm fine with that.

Rich you have my 2 favorite grills. The newer genesis with the copper lid and trim. And an older redhead genesis. Both are beautiful.

So Kevin I had followed Chris's instructions for Imgur so never had a problem so with this extension say I have an picture on my computer will chrome with that extension as to upload the photo you want?

Yes
right click on ANY photo, hosted anywhere... and it will be hosted in your imgur account.

It apparently, copies ANY photo you right click on, regardless of the current location/source.... it is and pastes it in your imgur account and makes the web link, instantly

I got my wife interested in grilling then smoking, she uses every one of our grills and smokers. She also has her own forum account under Barb D. We have a lot of fun doing cooks together usually one does the main course and the other does the sides.
I have the green light to get one more grill a red head 22 kettle to go with my red head genesis 1000, then I'm pretty sure that green light will turn red and I'm fine with that.

Available to buy :)
https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/original-kettle-limited-edition-grill-1

along with Special T-Shirt

https://www.weber.com/US/en/accessories/weber-gear/red-kettle-limited-edition-t-shirt

I've seen that beauty, but two things are stopping me, one is I am going to convert the black kettle I have my propane conversion kit in (first picture second one up on the right) Going to move it to the red head and make the black one a charcoal grill again. The conversions will only work with the silver series. So I have to find a good used red head silver somewhere.

Last edited:

Back