Hello from Massachusetts, USA!

Josh Labrecque

Hello! My name is Josh and I recently purchased an 18.5" smokey mountain smoker with some generous help from my aunt as a housewarming present. I still have yet to make anything due to time but will be interested to see how it goes as the weather gets colder.

I've already learned a lot from the website and hope that through trial and error I can contribute to the community here! Thanks again for accepting me in!

Welcome, Josh! You are going to really enjoy your new smoker.:wsm: Search the photo gallery, the recipe section and the cooking topics for lots of cooking ideas. Hope to see some of your cooks in the future.

Thanks! Yeah I've been poking around for recipe ideas and smoking techniques. And that's certainly the goal! I'm hoping I can hone my skills over the winter so when it becomes warmer I can ramp it up. And I will definitely take a look see in the recipe section for ideas.

Welcome Josh. You'll enjoy that smoker I'm sure. Be sure to fix something good for your Aunt. She must be a great lady and a BBQ fan too.

Welcome from a fellow South Shore native (grew up in Scituate). The 18.5 is great, you can make some wicked good food on it.

Back