27” OTG w/craycort

Gene Brownson

TVWBB All-Star
I have a 27” OTG with a cover and the cast iron Craycorts. I extra a section used as a warmer and a lifting iron. This has been very gently used and well taken care of by keeping it out of the weather when not in use. I would like to get $250 and will meet for delivery if over a long distance but am not willing to go further than 50 miles from MD 21157. Private message me with serious offers only please.

Howdy stranger!
Hope a member buys your grill.
No biggie, but the correct size is 26"
I sold mine to a nephew's father in law, I just didn't use it enough to justify the space it took up on the deck.

Hay dare pahd nah :) exactly Bob. I bought this big boy as my first Weber product when we were at our last residence. I do like it but it’s just the queen and myself. I found the 22 fit our life better. Plus, I get rewards points with my new position at work and my first gift was for the queen, a Weber Spirit just had to pay for shipping. I still need and will build my BBQ area, it’s on my next year to do list. I built a farm/tool shed for all the motorized toys like mowers, blowers and the like. Trying to salvage my shop so really needed to get them done so I can play. Building is finished and turned out nice, shop is a work in process.

If someone were to buy to buy this from the start they’d pay well over $400. It’s in great shape and like I mentioned, well taken care of.

Someone's going to get a great deal on your 26er Gene. That Craycort CI Grate with the extras represents well over half of your asking price. Surprised you haven't sold it already. Good luck to you!

Back