Weber Customer For Life!-ROTISSERIE Accessory

Bought the Weber Rotisserie over two years ago and wasn't crazy about the fit of the ring on my OTG Performer. I soldiered on and cooked a couple of turkeys, chickens and rib roasts over the last couple of years. Finally sent an email last week to Weber Customer Service and without any prompting from me they sent me a brand new ring free of charge/free shipping. Literally arrived less than 3 days after sending my email. That is Customer Service and the fit is "like a glove"! Very happy and confirmed my prior decisions to buy Weber products. :smokeyjoe::blackkettle::wsm22::cool::)

So, you’ve abandoned the “other”spinner set up or is this in “addition” to?
i received one as a gift about the same time and fit has not been as good as I’d expected, maybe I’ll give them a call.
Thanks for the heads up
Has anyone done a stack of rings? Just curious.
I installed a set of 1/4x20 studs to allow for a second grill grate on mine, the second ring would make bacon production “interesting”. Four racks? Wow, I’m thinking ahead...

Last edited:
Weber just followed up the new rotisserie with a free Weber black cooking mitten. Nice gesture but symbolic of the class company Weber Stephens. Shows how a nice word works!

I just bought one, with a sticker date of 5/17 and the fit is horrible! I contacted customer service and the level one tech support suggested it was, possibly not authentic (it is), possible a used return (it isn't), and finally agreed to send another after an email of my receipt.
The fit on this thing is comically bad. Huge gaps, it wobbles, and I can't get the heat above 325 on my test run as there is so much heat loss. I sure hope the replacement fits as I bought this 3hrs from my house.
Also, is there supposed to be a counterweight with this?

Last edited:
There are two styles of rings. The older one and the newer one. I have had no issues with the sloppy older style though.

I have read this a few places. Customer service had me measure mine and said it was the correct size. If the replacement doesn't fit this is going back. Im livid. This was purchased to do Xmas dinner pork loin tomorrow and as of right now this is a big POS.
Would a rotisserie purchased in 12/17 with a sticker date of 5/17 have the old ring?
Sorry for rambling.

Back