Just Picked Up This GA Gas With Wooden Handles

Pat G

TVWBB Emerald Member
I really didn't need this but I couldn't pass it up. It must be an older model due to the wooden handles. The guy says he used it once, I believe it. The only thing missing is the little clip for the legs, going to call Weber and see if I can get one. I bought it for $25. It will go well with the Weber portable table that I just bought.

Very nice and great flame. Usually on these you will find it hotter furthest from the regulator. Otherwise they cook fine. You will need to put up a barrier if there is any sort of a breeze. They did not have those clips back in the day for the legs. Just keep everything clean and oiled and it will last you a loooong time.

Size wise, and usefulness wise, how does
the GA grill compare to the Q-200? I have a Q200 but would love to expand the aresenal, I just have never seen or used a GA.
Thanks,
Tim

Not as big. Kinda on the small side but with some practice one can do a lot. For my wife and I, I just use my charcoal ga.
There is a guy on another list named phubar. The phubar is the ga god. It is amazing what he does with a ga.

Not as big. Kinda on the small side but with some practice one can do a lot. For my wife and I, I just use my charcoal ga.
There is a guy on another list named phubar. The phubar is the ga god. It is amazing what he does with a ga.

Thanks George. I love the size of my Q200, but this little GA grill intrigues me. If I can find one
for a good price, who knows...
Thanks again,
Tim

They are a must own, both gas and charcoal. Course I have about 5-7 of each. But just use the same two. I usually use the charcoal at home and the gas when out at the park, etc. They do seem to show up in clusters. I got my first cga from a member and the gga from a city 40 miles away which had wood handles.

picked up a wooden handle new in box last year. Very easily packed in a car (no suv or truck needed). I steal the 5lb propane tank from my performer and travel with it. I used up all of the little disposable tanks i had saved up already.

Back