Cajun Bandit Rotisserie for the 26R

I LOVE roti chicken but I figure it will take me a minimum of 4 years to offset the cost of the CB roti vs. the cost of a precooked 3 lb. chicken from Costco or BJ's.
I've got to be practical once in a while! :):blackkettle:

Works for me.

hT8Dlt6.jpg

QxOxKWm.jpg

Save 10%: https://www.cajunbandit.com/

I LOVE roti chicken but I figure it will take me a minimum of 4 years to offset the cost of the CB roti vs. the cost of a precooked 3 lb. chicken from Costco or BJ's.
I've got to be practical once in a while! :):blackkettle:

I'm with you Jon. Costco's birds are just too easy and tasty to pass up, especially for the price.

I like to roto my own because I can control the seasoning and how long it sits there. That's not to say that I haven't leaned on some store roto chickens to make gumbo, etc.

I only have a rotisserie for my genesis right now but I love it

We've done Hams, Ducks, Chickens, Turkeys, Beef Roasts, Leg of Lamb, and Prime Rib on our rotisserie. I can put 2 Turkeys 14lbs each, on my 26.75 Weber and rotisserie. And we can do 2 Chickens or 2 Ducks on our 18.5" Weber Jumbo Joe and rotisserie. Hams taste unbelievable when done over a charcoal rotisserie. I walk the meat aisle at our super markets and am always thinking what would be good on the roti this time?

Last edited:

Back