Rotisserie Master Add On Kit

Thanks Garret, I was,not quite sure which one of the many available "aftermarket" versions this was.
It seems to me that I've seen some posts using this set up here, someone will chime in and give a better review than I'm capable of sharing. It looks like it would be pretty nifty! I like the concept.

The only con would be if I were to buy it, lol. I have purchased so many accessories that some are unopened, including a Rib-o-Lator.

Garret, you’d better hurry up and get that rascal, with three extra skewer set ups. What a great way to do a serious mass quantity of....well, pretty much anything! Now, I think I want one too!

Looking for feedback on this accessory. Thinking about making a purchase. Pros & cons.:blackkettle:

http://www.rotisseriemaster.com/Products_order.html

Please find the link to the site and they also have a video on you tube.

An obvious consideration is that this rotisserie seems to be made for a gas grill. This particular folder is for charcoal grills. Most rotisseries for charcoal grills have a ring extender that sits between the kettle bottom and lid. The ring helps contain the heat. Without a ring, you would have to either do without it, get one, or try to jerry-rig one.

Back