Thai Chicken with Peppers and Rice

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
Did a Thai cook the other night. Chicken was marinated in a Thai marinade for around 5 hours. Marinade consisted of chopped cilantro, minced ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce and olive oil and brown sugar. Paired it up with Stuffed Peppers with Thai Curry Rice and Mushrooms. In the interest of time, I did the vegetable sauteing in the kitchen so decided not to do include pic's of that as it wasn't done over the coals. Ingredients for the stuffing included minced shallots, minced garlic, long grained white rice, coconut milk, fresh ginger, red curry paste, chopped jalapeno with seeds, mushrooms, chopped spinach and Thai Basil and some fresh lemon juice.

Here's the peppers ready to go.

enhance

Chicken on the grill.

enhance

A few more minutes on the cool side.

enhance

After 45 minutes.

enhance

About done.

enhance

Dinner.

enhance

This was a very tasty meal. Hope you all are having a great weekend. Thanks for looking.

Nice Meal & cool colors!

enhance

I'm going to be making a rice/onion/mushroom something or other very soon... your curry/rice/mushroom sounds good.

Haven't had a lot of Thai food but that sure looks good. The list of ingredient's is quite impressive, very nice cook.

Holy cow Cliff, the chicken and peppers look fantabulous! The pics almost had me licking the computer screen......ok......perhaps I did, but just a little:D Nicely done my friend. With all the wildfires going on out by you guys I am assuming you guys are safe? Sure hope so.

Last edited:
What a great cook. My wife flipped when I used her corning on the grill, I've since collected a bunch of cast iron and I don't take her stuff anymore.

Back