Weber charcoal grill - $25

Rusty James

TVWBB Emerald Member
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/for/d/weber-charcoal-grill/6344887596.html

00w0w_bD2UxTlWG5F_600x450.jpg

01313_kcxcpFIDmce_600x450.jpg

Strange looking Weber grill.

I've seen many that were listed as Webers, but were obviously not, but this one takes the cake and Tim's comment was very clever.

Rusty, you need to jump on that Q-200 in Hickory for only $35!! It comes with a cover and adapter for hooking up to a 20# tank!! If I were a little closer, I'd be all over that one!!
Tim

Rusty, you need to jump on that Q-200 in Hickory for only $35!! It comes with a cover and adapter for hooking up to a 20# tank!! If I were a little closer, I'd be all over that one!!
Tim

I saw that, Tim. It's rather small according to one I saw last night at Home Depot, but well worth the money in sure. I may shoot them an email.

I saw that, Tim. It's rather small according to one I saw last night at Home Depot, but well worth the money in sure. I may shoot them an email.

I have a q200 just like this, and I think you'd be surprised how much you can grill on the Q2.
Good luck,
Tim

Tim

Thought I had it, but miscommunication sold it to someone else.

Back