California Fires - are our members all OK?

Thought about starting a similar thread asking for a CA member roll call.
I don't think ChuckO has posted since before the fires, and he does take a hiatus now and then.

Thought about starting a similar thread asking for a CA member roll call.
I don't think ChuckO has posted since before the fires, and he does take a hiatus now and then.

He's one I was wondering about, I know Cliff B's OK...... everyone else - check in!

Was wondering the same about our friends. Not only have 31 been killed hundreds are missing. Thousands of homes lost too.

We're in Corona, 2 miles (as the crow flies) from the eastern most point of the Canyon fire. That point was reached on 9/25. On 10/10, a hot spot on the Canyon fire rekindled to become the Canyon-2 fire that took out some homes in Anaheim, Villa Park and Orange.

Thankfully the winds were kind to our area.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who have lost so very much up North.

I've got parents, siblings, and friends in the immediate area. All are safe. Sister did a precautionary evacuation but is now back home. Parents and others are packed and ready to go on a moment's notice. Wife has an elderly aunt also in the area that did a precautionary evacuation for two nights but is now back home.

Wife and I will be doing a dinner shift with Operation BBQ Relief in Santa Rosa on Monday.

Back