I <3 America's Test Kitchen (2001-2018 book is now on sale)

Clint

TVWBB Olympian
I got tired of my books piling up (((lots of stacks, & lots of book cases))) so I started buying everything on Kindle. Now I've been buying the cookbooks that I've liked on kindle in paper form again, I guess so I can see the pretty pictures.

ATK has been about my favorite, from their Mexican Rice to how they showed me how to lay out enchiladas in a pan. I bought their Cooking School cookbook for my lil brother & it's a heck of a lot better than Joy! of cooking for a reference guide (IMHO :) ).

I've bought a pile of their hardcopies over the last week.

Last night I ordered their 2001-2017 "the complete america's test kitchen tv show cookbook" to go along with my 2001-2015 ebook, but this morning they sent me the email for their 2001-2018, so I ordered that instead right now, from their site ($23.xx incl shipping).

Anyway, thought I'd share, if anyone's interested :) I just about bought 4 of them (3 for gifts) before I came to my senses.

"""YES! Please send me The Complete America's Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbookfor just $19.95, a 55% discount off the cover price of $45, plus shipping and handling."""

https://shop.americastestkitchen.co..._tracking_code=&tag=&atc=&Survey_id=&mi_ecmp=

Barb and I love ATK we get their magazine and have their Cook it in Cast Iron book which is excellent. I'm glad you shared this, I just ordered one for us, thanks Clint.

Barb and I love ATK we get their magazine and have their Cook it in Cast Iron book which is excellent. I'm glad you shared this, I just ordered one for us, thanks Clint.

If you like ginger snaps, and the recipe is in the book, make them! I made them last week......I gave 20% each to two of my neighbors, some to a worker, and some to my brother.................I put the hurt on the 20-30% I kept for myself. I can email it to you if it's not in the book and you want it.

Darn you Clint, I don't need your help spending my money, I do too good of a job of that myself! :) Just ordered one

Darn you Clint, I don't need your help spending my money, I do too good of a job of that myself! :) Just ordered one

:)

I hope you like it - something in there for everyone. FTR, the one I ordered & then cancelled from Amazon was $30 used (a gift that was opened once & then they sold it ----- the seller must've been more into takeout :) ) so this should be a good deal.

ATK cookbooks I have:

The Complete America's Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2015: - Kindle version 3/2015, the 2001-2018 hardcopy will be delivered soon!
The Best Mexican Recipes (ebook 4/2015, ordered hardcopy 10/2017)
The America's Test Kitchen Cooking School Cookbook - I got my brother the hardcopy & me the kindle version
100 Recipes: The Absolute Best Ways To Make The True Essentials - kindle, 10/2015
The Complete Vegetarian Cookbook: A Fresh Guide to Eating Well with 700 Foolproof Recipes - kindle 3/2015, hardcopy 10/2017
The Complete Mediterranean cookbook - 5/2017 - this is the only one I haven't made at least a few things out of. Haven't made anything out of it!

Back