Weber Charcoal Update?

Rusty James

TVWBB Emerald Member
Anyone found this product on clearance (of late) at any of the big box stores besides Target?

This stuff is fastly becoming my coal of choice for the WSM.

Lowes had it for near 5 bucks. Sold out in a heartbeat. Then they restocked. Now at 15 bucks. Hoping I get some to try at the 5 buck mark. Otherwise I will just stick with ro.

HD had it about a month ago, I think it was half price so I bought a bag. They already had the Halloweeny stuff going on and X-mas is surely right behind, so sales are still coming but it depends where they hide the stuff.;)
I also like it for the WSM.

Tim

The Home Depots around here dropped the price of the big bags from $20 to $15. They still had a bunch last time I looked.
But they were clearing out the sample bags for $2.50 in July. I grabbed 6 bags (I have a small garage).
35509610540_9c423bf0b4_k.jpg
[/url]Untitled by Phil Perrin, on Flickr[/IMG]
I told to another HD that I service, and they said they reduced, and then destroyed a bunch of bags! WT##### !!!!!!! :mad: I would have made room for some more! Honest. I really would have!!
I have a bag in the new beercation headquarters. I'll let you know how they do. ;)

I told to another HD that I service, and they said they reduced, and then destroyed a bunch of bags! WT##### !!!!!!! :mad: I would have made room for some more! Honest. I really would have!!
I have a bag in the new beercation headquarters. I'll let you know how they do. ;)

WHAT?!?!

Sheer idiocy!!!

Wonder if it's OK to dumpster dive?

Back