Thief

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
One of my wings got stolen. Can you guess by who?

1D9BA2AD-39D3-4620-BB80-06F9EE41E12C_zpsn9ucn47q.jpg

The look.

I'm a getting one of those wings before you put that ranch dressing and the dang hot Beaver horseradish sauce on them.
Just go to the fridge, and get another beer, and I'm in.... oh yeah.

Yeah, have to watch out for them cats with a big "M" on the forehead. :p

Our big, brown & white, persian always poked his nose above the dinner table whenever chicken was present.

Last edited:
I thought it to be a cute picture, but as might have guessed, I turned my back to him right after taking the photo and that's he made his move. He jumped up, grabbed one and took off in a blink of an eye. I chased him down, not so much I wanted it back, I didn't want him to eat all that spice, but when I cornered him, he growled & hissed at me. Most cats you say big deal, but he's a 25+ LBS Savanna, his claws are 3/4" inch long. I decided, heck....shoot your self

I know not to turn my back to him anymore

Remember in the animal world dogs have masters, cats have staff. I wouldn't have messed with the cat either, nothing nastier then a PO cat.

Savanna cat? Never heard of the breed until now.

They are, indeed, big according to some YouTube videos I saw. Not sure if I could handle one. You might better get him half a chicken next time.

25 lbs? That's bigger than the average bobcat.

I think you have this arrangement backwards. He should be out hunting for your dinner.

My cats would sniff it and walk away. They like dry cat food or a can of gravy cat food and thats it. Crazy.

Our Himalayan cat was the same way. One day, I set some uneaten sardines on the floor thinking she would eat them up. What did she do? She sniffed them, and then tried to cover them up. I know I could've won a trip to Disney World if I had gotten that scene on camera.

Back