HM 4.2.4 4-way button install

It presses on and should make a snap/click sound once it's on. Maybe the tabs in your button are broken and it's not holding onto the switch?

The button you linked is a different model so I am not sure if the same cap will fit. The SKQUAAA010 has a shorter stem. You can see how it looks in the datasheet, the first model on the second page.

i see that now, looks more mushroomed on the OG switch. I remember I bought it back when that 4-way was starting to be obsolete... Maybe I got this as an alternate part number from somewhere or through the old googler looking for alternates that were in stock.

Now the next question is where do you find a button that fits... holy moly. how do you even... searched a little. i'm going to take a nap now.

i see that now, looks more mushroomed on the OG switch. I remember I bought it back when that 4-way was starting to be obsolete... Maybe I got this as an alternate part number from somewhere or through the old googler looking for alternates that were in stock.

Now the next question is where do you find a button that fits... holy moly. how do you even... searched a little. i'm going to take a nap now.

Give me your address in a PM and I will send you the correct button. I have plenty left over from making the 4.2. I think I have over 20 to 30 of them

Hey John,

You got any more of those buttons left, I could use 2, I just found 2 old 4.2.4 boards in a drawer that I was gonna put together for the fun of it.

Yep, have plenty. When I knew they were getting hard to find, I bought around 60 of them for future use, not knowing we would be soon using 4 buttons, lol

Back