Weber Pulse - new electric grill series

Oleg Karpu

http://bigbbq.de/allgemein/spoga-impressionen-2017-grill-neuheiten-2018/

IMG_3781.jpg

I noticed that came from a German source. Electric grills are way more popular in Europe than here in the USA so this Pulse may end up being a Europe only product plus electric appliances there run on 240 which would make electric grills work better

Weber dabbled in this when I was there. We even took apart a Westbend electric skillet and put it in a smoker for a few trials.

Westbend is "related" to Weber who married one of the cousins of the Stephen family.

Seems artsy fartsy fir no real reason. Hard to tell actual cooking size. Electric is becoming more popular with apartment folks due to fire codes here. Seems germans just do outdoor cooking much more than americans. Still working on jy electric go anywhere.

I noticed that came from a German source. Electric grills are way more popular in Europe than here in the USA so this Pulse may end up being a Europe only product plus electric appliances there run on 240 which would make electric grills work better

Naah I dont know anyone that do electric :)

I know many in Germany who do. Either because of convenience or due to restrictions. Have never been to Sweden and don't know anyone there. But from my experiences in Germany this seems pretty common

Back