Happy Labor Day

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Spending the day with my family and 22" WSM :)

A59FA9EB-277A-40EB-8E12-F0CDFB598695_zpsl0vpicwb.jpg

2A1E5183-C87C-40DF-9CD8-196EE7379BBE_zpszp3utams.jpg

B3D893F1-055C-4782-8A9A-083CFEC26B79_zpsizowvmic.jpg

Enjoy your day

Hope you and your family have a very laid back labor day, enjoy. We are having our friends over that just moved here from Idaho and are living in a hotel for a week or so until their new home is finished.
Nothing as ambitious as ribs but some good old hamburgers.

Happy Labor Day to you also Chuck. I have mixed feelings today, because this will be my last one celebrating as a worker cause next June I can retire.

Tim

Happy Labor Day to you also Chuck. I have mixed feelings today, because this will be my last one celebrating as a worker cause next June I can retire.

Tim

The good thing Tim is once you retire you don't have to worry about going back to work the day after Labor day....Party on.:cool:

My retirement day is 12/31/20 - so if you get a head start on me Tim, make sure you keep me up to speed what I'm missing :)
Rich: Hope your Idaho friends enjoy their stay with you & Barb, they couldn't have picked a better place to wait out the closing of escrow

Happy Labor day everyone!
Still a few years off from retirement. :( Pammi is going to retire from teaching in a few years, then go back as a tutor. Still gets to teach, but none of the classroom/parent/admin stress! Hopefully, I can retire from the battery business in about 10 years, and find something else not so tough on my body for a few years until the casa is paid off!

Happy (belated) Labor Day, all!

Shouldn't it be called Rest Day since most folks have the day off. :cool:

Back