Thread: Need help figuring out what parts I need to fix folding shelf on Weber Genesis Silver

Need help figuring out what parts I need to fix folding shelf on Weber Genesis Silver

Hello,

Grill in Question - 2005-2006 Weber Genesis Silver B three burner LP

So I was able to snag one of those Walmart Genesis II E-310 for $349 specials, which means my old Weber grill will be sold shortly.

While cleaning it up however I noticed that the foldout shelf is missing some parts that allow it to stay up, but I have no idea what I would need to fix the grill.

Here are some pics which should show what I am talking about:

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Pat,

This looks to be a "user training" issue and parts do not appear to be missing.

You have to pull the table all the way up so that you can slide the table slightly to the right, so that the table's metal bracket locks on to the notched frame.

Here's a video that shows you how to do this:

Good luck with the sale.
    2002 Genesis Silver B, 2004 Genesis Gold C, 1996 Genesis 1000
    Projects: Genesis 1000, Genesis Silver B, Genesis 1000

Quote Originally Posted by JKim in MA View Post
    Pat,

This looks to be a "user training" issue and parts do not appear to be missing.

You have to pull the table all the way up so that you can slide the table slightly to the right, so that the table's metal bracket locks on to the notched frame.

Here's a video that shows you how to do this:

Good luck with the sale.
    Well in this situation I would rather be stupid instead of having to deal with finding parts.

Thanks for the help!