Free RO For Vets From Lowe's for Labor Day

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Hall of Fame
If you are a vet and have registered for a 10% discount at Lowe's, they're giving us a free 15.4 pound bag of RO briquettes through Labor Day! No purchase neccessary. I'm heading out tomorrow!

I had already gotten my KBB when I received the email. Went back to Lowes and got the Royal Oak. The clerk said I was the first one that came in for the deal.

I was just there today Phil and didn't see a thing about it. Was in the BBQ section too. ( of course) I will check back tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

Cliff, you have to sign up on lowes.com as a vet to get the daily discount, instead of just Memorial/Independence/Veterans Days. I was surprised when I got the email! There isn't a sign at the store.

No am signed up but didn't get an email. I'll check my preferences and settings. Thanks for the heads up. Can't beat Lowes veterans discount. Really awesome.

Cliff, you have to sign up on lowes.com as a vet to get the daily discount, instead of just Memorial/Independence/Veterans Days. I was surprised when I got the email! There isn't a sign at the store.

I registered this morning but haven't received an email about the charcoal. I'll be in town later and I'll swing by and ask them.

Our Lowes is not participating. I asked two clerks in customer service and got the deer in the headlights look. She thanked me for my service though!

Last edited:
Our Lowes is not participating. I asked two clerks in customer service and got the deer in the headlights look. She thanked me for my service though!

jerks :p ! I forwarded this thread to another smoker friend, I hope he has better luck.

It comes from corporate, so any vet who had signed up should get the deal. It shouldn't be up to the stores.

Back