Looking for Genesis 2000 frame

Bobby Segars

TVWBB Super Fan
I am wanting to switch to a 2000 frame for the extra table beside the control panel. Anyone have one for sale?

Thanks
Bobby

Behold, the super rare Weber Genesis Busch Clash model! :D

Its the South but guessing maybe it was super rare anyone ever seen something like that before must have been something that was made just for NASCAR or Budweiser. Heck I wish it was not so far away I would by that for 20 bucks in a heartbeat.

Sorry they are asking 25 bucks, down here and I am a transplanted Boston boy could could probably sell the lid for 25 bucks to a NASCAR fan. :cool:

Brian,
Transplanted Boston Boy in Atlanta huh?

I would be rubbing in the Pats 25 point comeback every chance I get. :)

Jeff

Brian,
Transplanted Boston Boy in Atlanta huh?

I would be rubbing in the Pats 25 point comeback every chance I get. :)

Jeff

Jeff, I have been here for 21 years lived in Falmouth brought up in Quincy hated the weather, the snow, the cold and especially the daylight savings time in the winter. Wife came home one day said got a full ride to ATL wanted to get to FL but it was close enough. Never would have owned the home I have up there cost of housing and taxes is mind blowing once you move here the cost of living is a different beast.

Of course I am a Pats fan but this is my home it would not have killed me if the Falcons won what killed me was to see them choke it away, would have rather seen them blown out, every Super Bowl from here on out no matter what the lead is they will mention the Falcons. Most of the people in my neighborhood are transplants as well as my best friends one from Pitt and one from Indy.

No I don't rub it in it was one of those rare Super Bowls that I could not lose either way that does not happen very often.

Brian

Bobby pardon my being a bit brain dead when I saw Lexington in the listing I assumed it was Lexington, KY although now that I look at my link posting it says WinstonSalem.

Back