Long time owner, new to forum

Mark S Canada

Long term may not truely be accurate. My wife and her family purchased me a Weber genesis in 2012:

Love the BBQ and cooked many a meal:

1. Steak

2. Bacon wrapped around sausage

3. Ribs

4. Prime rib

We have purchased a new home and I will have the luxury of a natural gas hook up, so we've been considering purchasing a new BBQ. Luck should have it we walked into Home Depot who had just dropped price on the Summit 470 from 2750 to 2500 CA. This was not a sale price and as such very few people even knew of the drop. I took the price to Lowes who still had theirs on for 2750, I showed them the lower price which they then had to match plus give an additional 10% off so I paid 2250 CA, quite the deal!

BBQ is set to be delivered when we take possession and I must say I am quite excited. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome aboard, Mark! Looks like some fine cooks you have done so far.:blackgenesis: Congrats on your new home and your soon to be delivered addition! :summite470: Be sure to keep us updated with your upcoming cooks.

Welcome Mark. That's a sweet deal on that BBQ. Going to be a lot of good food coming your way. Congrats.

Back