Hi from Brazil!!

Hi guys!
Im from Brazil, Sao Paulo
And im trying to get some experience about Grills types at USA!!!

I would Like to do some questions to you guys, about some grills and gadgets in USA...

Can someone help me, please??

Thanks!!!!
Big Hug from Brazil!

Welcome Rodrigo. Plenty of helpful folks on this forum. Mi esposa es de Peru.

Hi guys,
Thanks for the answer,
I would like to understand a little more about the indoor grills at USA.

I have the percepetion that this market isn`t exploited like another types of grills.

At First i would like to know if you guys have an eletrical grill or preffers a gás or Charcoal.

And how do you guys manage the barbecue in the winter,
I mean, Do you only uses your grill at good climates?

In the USA, what type is the most used grill?
Gás. charcoal, eletrical?

And for a better understandment about what you guys like....

..What is the model of your grill?
..How much do you spent?
..Are you thinking buy a new one?
...Why?

And about the gadgets, i think that have a lot of gadget in the market, Can you tell me the most or the bests gadgets ?

I spoke with some friends that lives in Kansas, and he told me that at north states the gas grill do more success.
this is correct? What you think?

Im sorry for so mmany questions, but im trying to get some experiencie about this market in USA

Thanks!!

Rodrigo, you will find on this forum we prefer charcoal. Many of us own Weber gas grills as well(for when we are in a hurry), but charcoal is the go to grill for most cooks.

Rodrigo, welcome to this great forum. The folks here are very knowledgeable and willing to share what they know. I'm a relative newcomer. I have a Weber Smokey Mountain 22.5" that I use regularly year round except when it's really cold or snowing. The only gadgets I own are rib racks and a Maverick 732 wireless thermometer. My advice, get yourself a grill. Get use to using it then think about what you might want to make the grilling experience more enjoyable. Good luck and visit often.

Welcome Rodrigo. There's a lot of good BBQ coming from Brasil. Hope you'll share some stories with us. Temperature control has never been an issue with my WSM smoker or my Weber charcoal grill. The secret is to make minor adjustments and giving them a chance to react.

We do not know how old you are Rodrigo - so, we have no idea how much Grilling you have done so far

I think that cooking over charcoal gives the best flavor, when you have the time (and my FAVORITE gadget - A Chimney Starter, REALLY helps with that)
Then comes learning what kind of fire to build for different kinds of cooking / different meats (Low-and-slow, Indirect, Direct , VFH [VERY Freaking Hot])
And each type of fire can be fine-tuned with the vents or burner controls if you are using gas

The folks here are willing and able to help you learn whatever you want to learn! This is one of the friendliest places on the web

It's about the JOURNEY - not the destination....

Back