In Memory of Babygirl

Kemper Morris

TVWBB Gold Member
For those that have followed me the last couple of years you know how much I loved my dog Babygirl. She died 10 days ago & I was completely devestated. After 10 days of sadness I go to the Shelter & get another dog. Her name is Ginger. A 40 lb 3 yr old Chow Mix. There will never be another Babygirl. But what a better way to break Ginger in than to cook her some chicken. I really appreciate all the kind comments about Babygirl over the last 2 yrs. She will be missed.

- - - Updated - - -

https://flic.kr/p/XNguTX

Barb and I have you in our thoughts and prayers. We know the pain you are feeling, we have gone through it way to many times. We are dedicated dog people.
Rescuing another dog was the wisest thing you could do. As my signature line suggests.
Best whishes for you and Ginger, your new found friend.

Last edited:
Been there ourselves Kemper. It's never easy, just remember all of the joy she brought you. Glad to see you have a new family member. Here's to new memories.

Kemper..... I can't express the depth of my sadness for your loss of Babygirl. I could feel your love for her in all of your posts. I've been through this myself many times and know that the bite and loneliness will be with you for a long time. You gave her a great home and a great life and know you will continue to do so with Ginger. My thoughts are with you.

Hey Kemper:

So very sorry to hear about Babygirl.

Glad to see you've given another dog a great new life. She looks like a real sweetheart and I know she'll be spoiled rotten. ;)

Kemper, I'm am truly sorry for your loss. I know to well the pain of the loss of our fur babies. It's been 2 years since I lost my Buster and I cant look at a picture without tearing up. They truly own our hearts when they're with us and take a piece of it when they leave. My heart and thoughts to you my friend.

I'm so sorry for your loss. They're not pets, they're family. Speaking of, the new family member, Ginger, is such a cutie!! Hope y'all have lots
Of
Years onfun, happiness and good que together.

Losing a pet, especially a dog, is just plain brutal. Baby Girl will be missed by us all, she was our TVWBB virtual pup

We can understand you loss, it's happened to us several times. Ginger will definitely be a big help for you. & you for her. I'm sure you will spoil her rotten.

Back