$10 WSM CL College Station Texas

It's a 14" and I was there at 8am to get it. $10 for gas from Houston, $10 for the smoker and 2 hours out of my day? It was a no brainer! The bottom vent is a little messed up though I am easily resolve it.

Nice job Michael! Even for a 14" - I love my miniWSM and that can pack a ton of food even on it. Enjoy that beauty and modify it as you need now. Now you have a little efficient cooker to do some fun cooks on the bench with all your other cookers. :)

Nice job Michael! Even for a 14" - I love my miniWSM and that can pack a ton of food even on it. Enjoy that beauty and modify it as you need now. Now you have a little efficient cooker to do some fun cooks on the bench with all your other cookers. :)

it's the perfect size for just 2 of us. I have a 22.5 though it takes so much fuel to power it up so I use it for parties and tailgates. I've been bargaining with my neighbor for his 14 though he vacillates from week to week on whether he wants to sell. I'm set now for sure!

There's one on facebook marketplace around here for 20. It's and older model without the heat shield and it seems to be missing the handle and has some damage on the upper lip of the center section. I've got a 22.5 though and I haven't been by to see why it's 20 bucks. It drives me crazy though.

I used to live in Bryan/College Station about 9 years ago. I miss that area from time to time.

Back