WTB Rotisserie motor and Mount

DMorgan

TVWBB Member
As the title states I am in need of a motor and mounting bracket for a Redhead 1000 rotisserie.

I know they are available online, just wondering if someone needs to clear out some space.

Bracket can be gotten from Weber customer service, lots of places to get motors. I applaud the wish to help some of us shed "extra parts"! Glad I could help with roti basket.
Good luck!

Well as Tim has pointed out he set me up with the rotisserie basket I needed but now I'm having trouble zeroing in on the motor and bracket.

There's just too many choices! I can't find any literature to give me a Weber part number, could someone point me in the right direction please?

I have a 1997 Redhead 1000.

Thanks in advance.

Dan, I called Weber service when I got my gasser and they gave me the part number, I know I wrote it down somewhere but, I don't know where. I will see if I can find it but, it's out in the garage somewhere it might take a while, there's a lot of "stuff" out there. If you call Weber with the serial#they should be able to help.

The part number of the bracket from Weber rotisserie kit #9890 is 98100 (you can "see" this part at ereplacementparts.com).

The problem is that this part has been discontinued and is not available new anymore (ereplacementparts had a limited stock earlier this summer but not any longer).

Onegrill lists the bracket for $10+shipping if you search for 4pb18

However, it's not cost effective to buy these parts piece by piece. You'll have a better chance finding a new old stock kit or a used complete setup with the motor and the bracket. I've come across 2-3 sets this summer for about $20 locally.

The part number of the bracket from Weber rotisserie kit #9890 is 98100 (you can "see" this part at ereplacementparts.com).

The problem is that this part has been discontinued and is not available new anymore (ereplacementparts had a limited stock earlier this summer but not any longer).

Onegrill lists the bracket for $10+shipping if you search for [URL="https://www.onegrill.com/Motor_Bracket_for_Weber_Grills_p/4pb

However, it's not cost effective to buy these parts piece by piece. You'll have a better chance finding a new old stock kit or a used complete setup with the motor and the bracket. I've come across 2-3 sets this summer for about $20 locally.

Jim I'm finding you're right. I've got several old school hardware stores I'm going to peruse this weekend.

Thanks

How lucky for you to have "old school" hardware stores around you, the last of the real sawdust and sweeping compound smelling stores around here closed last winter. I picked up a few things but, after a while I felt like I was picking the bones and felt awful. I had traded in that store since I was about eight years old when my father took me to get a few bolts for a project. I think we spent fifty cents!

I've got one here in Boise that I've traded in for thirty years, I can find almost any oddball thingy there. I haven't been in the basement for twenty years but I'd bet they have some undiscovered stock hiding.

I am also surrounded by dozens of farming communities that I visit regularly for work and I can drop into these as well.

Well my 9890 rotisserie finally arrived today!

I snagged a new in box one for $40 with free shipping.

I decided since Tim set me up with a nice 9891 basket I wanted the skewer also instead of just the motor and mount. I'm thinking I want the skewer for a thanksgiving turkey.

Ooooo, I'm looking forward to some chicken tomorrow.

Back