Pork tenderloin

Michael C.

TVWBB Gold Member
Coworker was travel up to central California, on the way back, he stopped by this small little place called Mansmith gourmet shop and gave me one of their rubs. I rubbed the pork tenderloin with EVOO, the rub and let it sit in the fridge for a couple of hrs. Grilled it directly over coals, kept turning the meat until it was done. Flavor of the rub was excellent!!! It tasted very good! Can't wait to try in on a rib roast. Here are the pics :).

IMG_4306 by flyboymlc, on Flickr

IMG_4310 by flyboymlc, on Flickr

IMG_4307 by flyboymlc, on Flickr

IMG_4308 by flyboymlc, on Flickr

IMG_4309 by flyboymlc, on Flickr

Last edited:
Perfectly cooked tenderloin Michael. Took a look at Mansmith's website. Very nice selection of rubs. Spend most of my time at the upper end of the state, but if I ever get down that way I'll check them out.

What he said!

Although pork that pink would absolutely terrify my parents...;)

It was a tad rare in the middle of the pork, I did not want the meat to dry out, I pulled it early, I ended up quickly placing the sliced middle pieces back on the grill for a few minutes. Still, the pork tasted very good!

The pork looks great and I like the look of those rub ingredients. Pork tenderloins can be quite a bargain at times these days.

Back