Let's build a wall

DustinM

Hi I'm Dustin long time griller first time weber. But I think the charcoal and smokers grills have infiltrated your back yards long enough so that lets make grilling grate again Haha thanks.
So this is my first purchase http://imgur.com/a/BnEDR
I have many upgrades in mind first get rid of the fake wood for black walnut a new paint fob and grill grates on half and stainless steel on the other. And suggestions are welcome.

A Wall could make a good wind-break if you ever take the plunge on a WSM....

Dustin - making it PRETIER won't make it COOK any better, but you'll have a grilling machine with your own personalized touch on it.

My gasser is a less fancy version of what you have (essentially, same burners and firebox - which is what matters)
Those older Webers cook GREAT (much better than a cheapo brand-new grill from just about anybody else)

I picked-up a set of the 5/16" Rod Stock Stainless grates and SS Flavorizer Bars from RCplanebuyer dude on fleabay and they have worked TERRIFIC.
(Actually spent more on the grates and bars than I did on the grill - picked her up at an Estate Sale about 5 years ago and have had MANY good cooks on it, so I'm sure you will have similar experience.)

Back