Cheddar brats

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Even though I have a Q100 that would work perfectly for a few brats, I can't help but to drag out the Genesis 1000 on a nice sunny warm saturday afternoon. Also, I will be pulling a chicken out of the freezer to defrost for some brining and then rotisserie action tomorrow afternoon.

Bruce;
Sometimes it is just about the "tools". I am a bit like that myself. Sometimes, I just use one of my Performers instead of the more "practical" Jumbo Joe for a small cook. I just LOVE to use my Performers...

Guess we are just human with our preferences, etc...

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Boy, ain't that the truth!
I could have used my Smokey Joe or GA for the chicken satay, but, they are still in boxes. The 22" is really always ready to go so, that was pressed into service for the fifteen minute cook! But today? Its WSM time!
Butt should be ready in another couple of hours, the chuck roast went into its "Crunchy taco" recipe bath a few hours ago, just pulled it and WOW, that's nice!
Shoot! I need to go get some buns for the pork!

Boy, ain't that the truth!
I could have used my Smokey Joe or GA for the chicken satay, but, they are still in boxes. The 22" is really always ready to go so, that was pressed into service for the fifteen minute cook! But today? Its WSM time!
Butt should be ready in another couple of hours, the chuck roast went into its "Crunchy taco" recipe bath a few hours ago, just pulled it and WOW, that's nice!
Shoot! I need to go get some buns for the pork!

Just don't leave the buns in the back seat of the car this time!

Back