Happy Friday Friends

RoySin

So with the weekend almost around the corner :D one can't help but ask, whats grilling this weekend folks? :wsm:

Well, tonight was a quick batch of basic indirect wings. Tomorrow is a much longer story, since I will have the WSM fired for a butt, I figured I'd let it do double duty, I'm going to do a chuck roast à la the "Crunchy Taco" post in the photo gallery. I figure I can get both meats smoked off nicely then pull the chuck while the butt goes on for as long as it takes. Then, I will enjoy the beef later. Not sure what Sunday will bring but, it might get be a spatchcocked chicken with a Dijon/Herbes de Provence slather....or leftover pulled pork! What's going on around your place?

Tonight was Johnsonville brats... There hatch green Chile brats... Tater salad and a big ol glass of milk. Tomorrow will be Tri-Tip steaks Baked Taters and zesty red pepper ranch style Bean's.

Well, tonight was a quick batch of basic indirect wings. Tomorrow is a much longer story, since I will have the WSM fired for a butt, I figured I'd let it do double duty, I'm going to do a chuck roast à la the "Crunchy Taco" post in the photo gallery. I figure I can get both meats smoked off nicely then pull the chuck while the butt goes on for as long as it takes. Then, I will enjoy the beef later. Not sure what Sunday will bring but, it might get be a spatchcocked chicken with a Dijon/Herbes de Provence slather....or leftover pulled pork! What's going on around your place?

Sounds like some good grillin Timothy. It was a busy weekend for me but managed to do some chicken on the Weber Kettle on Sunday. I mean a weekend just isn't a weekend without something on the Grill.

Last edited:
Thanks Roy, it went well, Sunday didn't end up being the chicken project we got side tracked at my sister in laws I actually just remembered the whole bird in the "extra fridge"! Shoot, I got out a breast (huge) and will have to do something with that for tonight and do the whole bird Wednesday! Well, that settles what some of the weeks menu will be!

Back