Water pan cover

Al S.

Saw an aluminum cover for the water bowl in the WSM, on Amazon for $29.99. Any opinions from those that have used it?

Thanks,
Al

I had a longer post about this but for some reason it said I had to sign in before I posted . Huh?

Can't remember all of the specifics, David, but there is a check box at the sign-in page that allows one to stay online perpetually. I had the same problem until I noticed the check box.

George, this pan covers the top of the water bowl. Actually sits in the bowl or if you remove the bowl will fit in the clips. Eliminates wrapping the bowl in foil. Just wrap the cover. Easy cleanup.

George...

Maybe there are those who think we are foil wrapping the entire insides of the water bowl, which we are not !
We are just foiling the top of the bowl, but with a slight depression for any oil accumulation during the cook.
That slight depression also helps reduce any burning of those oil due to radiant heat from the bowl's bottom.

Hey, Al,

Do you have a link? I'm interested in seeing it and perhaps buying one, as well.

Thanks,
Troy

I have one for my 18 and I love it. Doesn't take near the amount of foil to cover the tray as it did to do the whole bowl.

Back