Hard-to-find Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal/Wood Grill For Big Parties! - $250

Truthfully, I'd have no use for it, but it certainly is a great buy. If I bought it, I would probably resell it at a profit. However, I have seen several of these monsters of late, so the market may be saturated in this area for the moment.

I really want one! Too far for me to go and get right now though.
Thenthere are two other things: where (and how) to store it and, more importantly. How to sell it to my wife!

I'd have one if I only had more space.
this was my reason for not buying one... well, we made room for it and never looked back.
unfortunately, I bought brand-spankin' new for 1200+bucks.
only used it about 7 times in two years (1st cook was a 5 lb chicken), but it's great to have.

I really want one! Too far for me to go and get right now though.
Thenthere are two other things: where (and how) to store it and, more importantly. How to sell it to my wife!

Just get one, then hide it for 6 months. Then, move it to the back yard and when she says, "Where did this come from? I thought we agreed that you had enough grills!!" You can say, "What? This old thing? I've had it for months".

It would almost be a sin NOT to buy it at that price.

Just get one, then hide it for 6 months. Then, move it to the back yard and when she says, "Where did this come from? I thought we agreed that you had enough grills!!" You can say, "What? This old thing? I've had it for months".

Ha! Love it!

Yes, the Lucy tactic, she really would not mind but, it's too far for me to get home.
And now it looks like it's gone!
Rusty, did you get it for me!? My birthday is in two weeks, what a guy!

Yes, the Lucy tactic, she really would not mind but, it's too far for me to get home.
And now it looks like it's gone!
Rusty, did you get it for me!? My birthday is in two weeks, what a guy!

Just got word from the seller that the grill has been sold. :(

Bummer, I was all set to drive to Michigan too. :p

Doggone it! I'm making a brisket on my WSM for my birthday, nice bottle of scotch in the cupboard, it wbut out have been a grand time!
Well, thanks anyway Rusty!

Back