New toy

JeffG

TVWBB Emerald Member
My buddy and I bought a Evolution 1 off road pop up trailer.
We will be heading to Silver Lake RV campground on the June Lake Loop at the end of the month to break it in.
Trout fishing, BBQing, and beer drinking....cant wait.

Here are some pictures.

7FNd8zU.jpg

Not all the way popped up, but you get the idea.

qmQ1F4c.jpg

FtV1qcK.jpg

Heater, which we won't need;) and the outside speakers.

bSg4oaM.jpg

Inside.

gI4ibKS.jpg

IWyVbBe.jpg

j2I4lvh.jpg

Fun will be had and thanks for looking.

Fantastic it has the AC, that's a must in kalifornia. Lock them batteries, they grow legs like nobody's business

Looks great. When Barb and I lived in Cali every spring we would go up to Bishop to do some fly fishing with our travel trailer. We stayed at Browns campground in Bishop because it was a little warmer than the campgrounds up by intake II and North lake. Great times.

Looks like fun Jeff. Which Weber will you be taking with you camping. I like my JJ for such ventures.

Kewl camping rig, Jeff !
ahhh... June lake.
Wonder if OneGoodTurn would smoke those caught fish for you...

Thanks everybody, we borrowed this Evolution popup from a friend last year and took it to the same spot were going this year.
He bought a new 100K Motorhome and asked if we wanted to buy it.... a no brainer.

Phil that Conquest by gulf stream looks amazing, you two are going to have fun with that for sure. No more cranking...ahaha

Very cool! Congrats! Pammi and I just traded our old pop up for a new travel trailer. Picked it up Thursday, spent the weekend in Asheville with it! What a difference!
Old beercation headquarters.
[url=https://flic.kr/p/XtJLRH][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/XtJLRH]Untitled[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/149571664@N04/]Phil Perrin[/url], on Flickr
New beercation headquarters!
36277004041_3f9cff7d74_k.jpg
[/url]Untitled by Phil Perrin, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:
Fantastic it has the AC, that's a must in kalifornia. Lock them batteries, they grow legs like nobody's business

Good point Chuck, thanks.

Wonderful way to travel! Good for you.

Thanks Len, can't wipe the smile off my face...need a Beercation.

Outdoor speakers. I love it! Nice toy.

Thanks Jim
The outdoor speakers are very cool, i have Sirius xm on my phone and just use the auxiliary jack on the stereo, can listen to whatever we want.

Looks great. When Barb and I lived in Cali every spring we would go up to Bishop to do some fly fishing with our travel trailer. We stayed at Browns campground in Bishop because it was a little warmer than the campgrounds up by intake II and North lake. Great times.

Bet you and Barb had a good time fly fishing at Browns campground.

Looks like fun Jeff. Which Weber will you be taking with you camping. I like my JJ for such ventures.

Pat, I wanted to bring this, but it won't on the front package tray. It would have been a hit at the campground.

lvPmBI4.jpg

Kewl camping rig, Jeff !
ahhh... June lake.
Wonder if OneGoodTurn would smoke those caught fish for you...

Thanks Bob

OneGoodTurn will be joining us for a few days of fishing on the June lake Loop , no WSM though:(, he defiantly makes some excellent smoked trout.
He lives in Tahoe now, and will be tent camping on the Silver Lake side, fun will be had.

Last edited:
Happened to see that 65 Mustang hanging out in the garage. That was the first new car I bought, sure wish I still had it. Hi performance 271 hp 289 4 speed 3.71 posi super fun car.

Thanks Jeff! What we were really excited about was a real bed and a bathroom! No more trooping to the showers, although I did tell Pammi that it better be a serious emergency if she's gotta #2 in there!!!! :D

Happened to see that 65 Mustang hanging out in the garage. That was the first new car I bought, sure wish I still had it. Hi performance 271 hp 289 4 speed 3.71 posi super fun car.

That's my buddy's Mustang, original owner, it was his moms car. He just got the front end redone, disc brakes all around, and dual exhaust.
It drives like a champ, now onto the bodywork and interior.

Thanks Jeff! What we were really excited about was a real bed and a bathroom! No more trooping to the showers, although I did tell Pammi that it better be a serious emergency if she's gotta #2 in there!!!! :D

Lol Phil, this little shower stall thing came with the trailer (never used) so we will be using it for the 2am bucket #1. hehe

WcyyTvg.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff. if you look at the first pic, you'll see what that tent looks like set up! We had a camping toilet set up in there, just in case someone couldn't make it to the bath house down the hill! Gonna sell both the tent and the potty, because we have no need now! Any takers? :p

Back