Hello from France

Olivier LE MO

Hello,

I'm a recent owner of a Weber charcoal kettle bbq, beginning to cook many things with it :)
I'm just spending a lot of time reading the forum befor asking questions !

See you

Welcome aboard Olivier. This forum is full of helpful people. Feel free to ask any question you want. That may help you learn the many uses of the Weber Kettle a little faster.

Hi, I'm from Normandy :)

I spent the week of Memorial Day in Arromanches in 2002. We visited EVERY historical site we could find as well as a few cemeteries. Naturally we hit Mt. St. Michel, Caen, Bayeaux then Rouen and Paris on our way back to Germany. I think my firs time to Paris was in 1975 or '76 (I did the stairs for the Eiffel Tower...just for bragging rights).

I spent the week of Memorial Day in Arromanches in 2002. We visited EVERY historical site we could find as well as a few cemeteries. Naturally we hit Mt. St. Michel, Caen, Bayeaux then Rouen and Paris on our way back to Germany. I think my firs time to Paris was in 1975 or '76 (I did the stairs for the Eiffel Tower...just for bragging rights).

Great places indeed, great landscapes, but also full of common history for USA and France... :)

Back