Hello

David P Harrisburg

TVWBB Member
Hi everyone. Newbie here though not new to charcoal cooking. It has been about 17 or 18 yrs. on charcoal after I got tired of always replacing parts on the gas grill. They were the cheaper grills so don`t know if the more expensive gas grill lasted longer. But since I went to charcoal I have never ever looked back. Started on a Weber kettle back than. Gave that to my youngest son and now I have 3- 22" kettles. Just started into the smoking world about 3 yrs ago. Purchased a Slow-n-Sear earlier this year. Great product. Check them out if you haven`t already. Couple weeks ago got a WSM 18". Love the stability of cooking with the WSM. A week ago walked out of Walmart with a Akorn Jr. in my cart. My wife is starting to wonder if their is something wrong with me. Ha Ha. One thing though, she never complains when we sit down for dinner. Guess I`ll have to start cooking every day. Any way looking forward to new ideas on this web site. Thank You and have a great day.

Welcome David. Wow. With three 22's & a WSM, you could pump out a lot of BBQ. When's the next party?

Welcome David, from York PA here. My family thought I went off the deep end as well when I bought a 14", 18" & 22" WSM. I always find myself using atleast 2 of them each weekend.

Back