Simple but Tasty Meal

Looks good.

fwiw - get Chris to show you how to insert pix into your threads. Or there may be a setting on your flickr account that needs to be changed.

Chicken and corn looks great, Kemper! I love those simple meals.

Here are the steps to post pics from Flickr:

Go to your picture, and click the icon that is circled in this photo:

36046710861_fedb527fe9_h.jpg

That will take you to the "share" screen, and you want to choose the "BBCode" tab circled in this photo, then copy all of the text that is highlighted (you can change the size, too, but I never do as TVWBB does some autosizing.....):

36179148515_2ddd3f3da1_b.jpg

You can now go to your post on TVWBB, and paste the copied BBCode text into your post where you want your picture to go:

36011699942_ca1934cdd5_k.jpg

....and, there you go, embedded photos from Flickr! Happy posting!

R

Rich G I get to the BBC code cant copy it. Im new to using a computer. I right click & I dont see copy as an option. Thats where I'm hung up

Chicken and corn looks great, Kemper! I love those simple meals.

Here are the steps to post pics from Flickr:

Go to your picture, and click the icon that is circled in this photo:

36046710861_fedb527fe9_h.jpg

That will take you to the "share" screen, and you want to choose the "BBCode" tab circled in this photo, then copy all of the text that is highlighted (you can change the size, too, but I never do as TVWBB does some autosizing.....):

36179148515_2ddd3f3da1_b.jpg

You can now go to your post on TVWBB, and paste the copied BBCode text into your post where you want your picture to go:

36011699942_ca1934cdd5_k.jpg

....and, there you go, embedded photos from Flickr! Happy posting!

R

I rright click at the BBC code but copy is not coming up as an option

Kemper, try this.....when you get to the BBCode, don't right click it, just do Ctrl+C on the keyboard. Since it's already highlighted, that should copy it for you, then allow you to paste into your TVWBB post.

R

Kemper, try this.....when you get to the BBCode, don't right click it, just do Ctrl+C on the keyboard. Since it's already highlighted, that should copy it for you, then allow you to paste into your TVWBB post.

R

Does one use the "insert image" button on the TVWBB reply toolbar & paste into that box?

Don't give up Kemper, the pictures will come!

It looks like the viewing privacy in your pictures are set to Private instead of Public. You will need to change that so that you can share them I believe. In Flickr when you have your picture up scroll down until you get to Additional Information. Yours will say Private with a blue arrow to the right of it. Click that blue arrow and select public. Then go back and try what Rich said.

Nice pictures and cook! And say Hi to that good looking babygirl for me. If it wasn't for my dogs not sure I would even take pictures or have a Flickr account. Nova says Hi back to babygirl!

30713706452_4979552359_c.jpg

Nice cook(s) Kemp! Good photo of you and Babygirl. You're looking fit & trim my friend, congrats!

Back