Brazilian Pork Loin

Pat G

TVWBB Emerald Member
I was impressed with the Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning so I decided to give one of their other flavors a try.

Pork loin and the marinade.

After spending the night in the fridge.

Onto to the grill over some Royal Oak that I got on sale.

When I flipped it I added some mushrooms.

Olaf loves to be around the grill when I am cooking, sometimes he smells as smoky as I do when we're done.

Towards the end I added a half avocado that needed to be eaten.

Done.

Plated with some jasmine rice.

The marinade was OK, probably not going to use it again though. I think I will make my own with cilantro and garlic as the base. This was my first time using RO briquettes and my first grilled avocado. The avocado was very tasty, I will be grilling them again. The RO worked fine, probably stick with KBB when I burn through this bag. Definitely going to try the RO lump someday. Thanks for looking.:cool:

Last edited:
That sure is a pretty looking meal!! I'm curious, did you put anything on that avocado or just let 'er rip?

Olaf looks like a very good, handsome grillmate!

Great looking meal Pat, thanks for the review on the Grill Mates. Olaf looks like a cutie, Whitney does the same thing when I grill but I think it's just because she's a chow hound looking for a hand out.

Last edited:
Pat, that is one awesome plate of food. I did like the idea with the avocado will be giving that a try. Olaf is a Cutie for sure.

This is a excellent choice for Marinade. I have used this many times with chicken, beef, and pork. It always turns out good. I recommend trying 1/4 cup tequila, 1/4 cup lime juice, 1/4 cup oil and mix with dry packet. I usually add some cilantro to the Marinade. Then soak 24 hours. Your post is excellent and pictures are great. Thank for sharing.

Last edited:

Back